Showing 1–5 of 8 results
Adopt Salon Conference 2012 Set of 6 DVD’s$59.99
Adopt Salon Conference 2012 DVD set includes
1. Opening Day Keynote featuring Adam Pertman Executive Director of the Adoption Institute
2. Adoption Reunions by Marlou Russell, PhD
3. The Primal Wound by Nancy Verrier, MFT
4. Coming Home to Self by Nancy Verrier, MFT
5. Understanding First Mothers by Mimi Janes
6. Adoptions Unspoken Stories by Marcy Axness, PhD
Attachment Focused Parenting For Foster and Adoptive Families$25.00
This audio download is based on the book by Daniel Hughes, Attachment-Focused Parenting: Effective Strategies to Care for Children, which brings the rich and comprehensive field of attachment theory and research from inside the therapy room to the outside.
Celia Center “Becoming Whole” Bracelet$25.00
A beautiful handmade bracelet which defines the cycle of feelings, thoughts, dreams, reunion and healing associated with having been adopted… a gift for any adoptee or first mother…
Ground Breaking Interventions Part 1 Audio Download$25.00
Groundbreaking Interventions DVD – 20 PLUS Interventions$49.99
This interactive DVD is designed to familiarize participants with new and imaginative ways for working with traumatized children in foster care and adoption and their families. Viewers will be provided with a wide variety of play-based methodologies and interventions that have proven successful in working with children over the age of five in foster care and adoption.